Flat , Berberis House, Highfield Road, Feltham
Offers Over £220,000
1 bedroom flat for sale
The property comprises of entrance hall, an open plan living/dining area, a fitted kitchen, private balcony, one double bedroom, a three piece family bathroom and an allocated parking space. Additional benefits include residents gym, secure entry phone and lift access.
Located in the heart of Feltham town centre the property is within close proximity to Feltham overground (approx 25-30 mins to Waterloo). There is also good bus connectivity to Hounslow, Heathrow, Kingston and surrounding areas. Local shops include Asda, Next, Matalan a popular leisure complex including cinema with restaurant chains and an array of cafes and local stores.
Lease Length - approx 150 years from 2011
Service charge - approx £2167 PA
Ground Rent - £220 PA
EPC rating - C
Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1.General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Open House Agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Tenure: Leasehold (141 years)
Ground Rent: £220 per year
Service Charge: £2,167 per year
- A one bedroom Fourth Floor Flat
- Chain Free
- Residents Gym
- Communal Garden
- Within walking distance of Feltham BR Station
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.