Green Lane, Hounslow
3 bedroom maisonette for sale
Open House Estate agents are pleased to offer a Three bedroom first floor Maisonette for Sale. Situated in a popular residential location, presenting an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer, a growing family or a fantastic investment for a buy to let investor.
The property comprises of entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, a spacious reception room, three bedrooms, a separate Kitchen with access to the rear garden, a two piece family Bathroom and a separate WC. Externally there are private front and rear gardens, two purpose built external storage cupboards and side access. Additional benefits include, Double glazing, Gas Central Heating, a spacious loft with potential STPP and no onward chain.
Green Lane is a popular residential location providing easy access to Hounslow and its many amenities, Hatton Cross station (Piccadilly Line) is within easy reach via a free bus (423). There is also easy access to the A4, M4 and M25 for the motorist.
Lease Term: approximately 91 years remaining.
Ground rent: approximately £10.00/Annum
Service Charge: approximately £400/Annum
Buildings insurance: approximately £195/Annum
1.General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Open House Agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
Tenure: Leasehold (91 years)
Ground Rent: £10 per year
- A Three bedroom First Floor Maisonette
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- No Chain
- Front & Rear Gardens
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.