Overton Road, Sutton
1 bedroom flat for sale
Open House Estate Agents are pleased to offer a one double bedroom ground floor apartment for Sale, ideally located in a desirable residential road just moments from the wide open spaces of Overton Park. **Virtual Viewing Available**
This well presented apartment comprises of an entrance hall with two built in storage cupboards, a spacious lounge with feature box bay window with space for a dining area leading to a modern fully integrated kitchen. The modernly designed three piece bathroom features a walk in shower cubicle and the double bedroom benefits from a fitted wardrobe. Externally the property benefits from its own allocated parking space and well maintained communal gardens. Additional benefits include secure entry phone system.
Located in South Sutton, the property offers easy access to Sutton, Cheam and Belmont centres, with their selection of shops and restaurants. The property is also well served for transport links with Sutton, Cheam and Belmont each offering their own mainline train stations, whilst a number of bus services operate throughout the area.
Share of Freehold
Lease term: 125 years from March 1987 (approx 91years remaining)
Ground rent: approx £75 Per Annum
Annual Buildings insurance: approx £165.50 Per Annum
Service Charge: approx £1030 Per Annum
1.General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Open House Agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
Tenure: Share of Freehold (91 years)
Ground Rent: £75 per year
Service Charge: £1,030 per year
- Allocated Parking
- Share of Freehold
- A modernly decorated One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Desirable South Sutton Location
- No Chain
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.