Crossways, Windsor Road, Slough
2 bedroom apartment to rent
Open House Estate Agents are pleased to offer for rental a stunning two double bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of this modern development. The property is within walking distance of Slough town centre, mainline railway and bus stations.
The property comprises of a spacious Living room / open plan integrated fitted Kitchen, Balcony, En-suite master bedroom, Double second bedroom, Gas central heating, Double glazed windows and secure car parking space. Additional benefits include video entry phone & Lift service.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(4) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(5) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(6) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
Holding Deposit: £265.38
- Gas Central Heating
- A Modern Fourth Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Secure Car Parking Space
- Walking Distance to Town Centre & Slough Overground
- Offered Part Furnished or Furnished
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.