Seafox House, Albacore Way, Hayes
2 bedroom apartment for sale
A generous contemporary living space, for this stunning two double bedroom purpose built first floor flat. Located within a much sought after and attractive development, which has recently undergone light refurbishment. The property can be considered an ideal First time buy or Buy to let investment ** Virtual Viewing Available**
The property consists of entrance hall with two storage cupboards, a modern open plan lounge with integrated kitchen, Balcony, two double bedrooms and a modern three piece family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, communal Gardens with outdoor storage facility and an allocated parking space.
Situated in the popular Barrett Homes development named Holmesgate Place, a short commute to Uxbridge Road which boasts an array of shops, cafes, restaurants and a number of local transport links.
Lease Length - approx 88 years remaining.
Service charge - approx £1273 PA
Ground Rent - approx £260 PA
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax Band: B
1.General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Open House Agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
Tenure: Leasehold (88 years)
Ground Rent: £260 per year
Service Charge: £1,273 per year
- A Modern two bedroom first floor flat
- Modern intergrated Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Communal Garden
- Video Entry Phone System
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.