Upper Sutton Lane, Hounslow
1 bedroom maisonette to rent
Open House Estate Agents are pleased to offer a modern one bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette for rental, situated in a popular residential location close to amenities.
The property comprises of entrance hall, a spacious Lounge with french doors leading to a private rear garden, a spacious bedroom, separate Kitchen and a three piece family Bathroom. Additional benefits include Gas central heating, Gas Hob and Double glazed windows. Externally the property boasts a private rear garden & off street parking. Offered on a part furnished or furnished basis.
Situated in Heston within walking distance of The A4 & local bus links local amenities including popular schools and a Sainsbury's local.
Council Tax: Band C approx 1,577 PA
Deposit: 5 Weeks, £1384 based on a rental of 1200PCM
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(4) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(5) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(6) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
Council Tax Band: C
Holding Deposit: £276.92
- A One Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Part Furnished or Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Local Amenities
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.