The Vale, Feltham
2 bedroom maisonette for sale
The property comprises of entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, a spacious Lounge, two double bedrooms including a generous master bedroom, Lounge, separate Kitchen and a three piece family Bathroom. Externally there is a private rear garden and Garage. Additional benefits include, Double glazing, Gas Central Heating and no onward chain.
Lease Term approximately 136 years remaining.
Ground rent approximately £50 Per Annum
Local transport links include Feltham overground Station, a variety of bus links and the M4/M25 are all within close proximity to the property. Local amenities include Hounslow Heath Nature reserve, Feltham High Street, Tesco Express, Local supermarkets, Cafe's, convenience stores and great access to nearby schools.
Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1.General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Open House Agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Tenure: Leasehold (135 years)
Ground Rent: £50 per year
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- A Two Bedroom First Floor Maisonette
- Private Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Good Transport Links
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.