Heathlands Way, Hounslow
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Open House Estate agents are pleased to present an extended two bedroom end of terrace house for Sale, situated on a cul-de-sac in a popular residential location. The property is located within walking distance of Hounslow Heath Nature reserve, good transport links & popular Schools. **Virtual Tour Available**
The property comprises of reception room, a modern fitted kitchen that occupies the extended portion of the property, a utility area and a modern ground floor shower room. Upstairs there is a front facing master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and built in storage housing the immersion tank, a rear facing second bedroom and a modern three piece family Bathroom. Externally there is a paved rear garden with flower bedding, to the front of the property there is a front garden with off street parking. Additional benefits include, Double glazing, security grills and no onward chain.
Situated within a popular residential location, local Amenities include popular schools, an array of independent shops, convenience stores, restaurants and Hounslow Heath Nature reserve. The location also boasts good transport links including a number of bus routes with connectivity to Heathrow, London and the surrounding areas.
1.General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Open House Agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- An Extended two bedroom end of Terrace House
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Local Amenities
- Good Transport Links
- Double Glazing
- Virtual Tour Available
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.