Sutton Hall Road, Hounslow
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
A Three-bedroom Mid Terrace House situated in a popular residential location in a Heston.
The ground floor boasts a spacious reception room, kitchen and rear conservatory.
Stairs lead to the first floor that boasts two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a three piece family bathroom.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, a front and rear garden.
A good opportunity for a first-time-buyer or investment buyer.
Located within 1.1 miles of both Osterley & Hounslow Central Underground Stations. Within 1.0 mile of Hounslow East Underground Station, commuters will also benefit from local bus links to Heathrow & Hounslow East Bus Station providing commuters with good access to the surrounding areas. The A4 & M4 are close by.
Situated within easy reach to popular schools, shops, and amenities.
Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1.General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Open House Agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- A Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Close to Local Amenities
- Good Transport Links
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.